Position: Senior Art Director
Reports directly to: Executive Creative Director
We are Y&R Advertising. Our job is to Resist the Usual. At Y&R, people come first. In fact, they are everything. Because people are the heart and soul of our business, we look for those who fit our DNA, understand our culture, and bring something to it. People who have fire in their belly and fun in their heart. People who are self-starters. People who get the concept of “team”. People who have a love of learning, a desire to share what they know and the wisdom to feed their curiosity. Do you have what it takes?
About the role… The Senior Art Director is reported directly to the Executive Creative Director and is responsible for conceptualizing and executing exceptional and out-of-the-box ideas and projects. The Senior Art Director is preferred with the digital expertise and will develop and lead effective creative design work and communicate the creative vision of the project to the creative team. He/she must also be able to communicate this effectively to the client and work alongside multiple partners within the agency.
- Creating strong conceptual pitch work and communicating the creative vision clearly in an engaging manner in presentations and/or written proposals and to the creative team
- Creating world-class outstanding design for a range of clients that encapsulates the brand, communicates business objectives effectively and engages with the user
- Translating strategic direction into powerful advertising communications
- Working as a team with the creative copy team
- Design layouts/finished work for Print ads, TV, Outdoor, Radio, Direct Mail, Collateral and/or Merchandising pieces
- Responsible for consistency of look across media from original concept through final release.
- Taking creative direction and turn work around quickly to meet deadlines
- Contributing to the new business activities of the agency
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Support/facilitate the mandatory adherence to requirements, processes and procedures
- May include other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Three to five years’ experience with a comprehensive understanding of direct marketing and with necessary skills in Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Strong passion and interest in advertising
- Strong ability to present, write and sell Agency thinking and work
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with clients
- Strategic “out-of-box” thinker and a team player
- Willing to work to achieve international creative awards at the world’s premier advertising award shows (Cannes, D&AD, One Show)
- Solid creative sense coupled with business acumen and customer focus
- Have strong conceptual ability.
- Have strong Art Direction abilities across advertising disciplines
- Digital agency experience is a bonus
If interested please contact Ms. Hien Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org.